TAKE A DOCENT-LED TOUR OF VIRGINIA ROBINSON GARDENS!
Explore the sights and sounds of Virginia Robinson Gardens guided by one of our master storytellers, a.k.a. docents!
Walking tours take visitors through our six unique botanical gardens, including the majestic King Palm Forest, (the largest collection of King Palms in the Western Hemisphere!)
Tours last approximately 90 minutes and are offered by reservation only. Please check our website for tour dates and times. We are closed Saturdays and Sundays. Garden tours are by reservation only and often book up several weeks in advance. At this time we do not allow self-guided tours. The monthly tour schedule is posted a month in advance. For example the Tour schedule for the month of November will post mid-October.
Please call 310.550.2065 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation today.
If you are interested in booking a group tour 8 or more guest you much call the office (Group Tours must be made at least 6 weeks prior to the date that you are interested in booking)
We look forward to seeing you!
Listed below is our schedule for the months of September and October. The tour schedule posted on both our site and here are the only days, dates, and times that are available for this month. November dates will be posted mid-October.
- Thursday, September 19th 11:00 am and 1:30 pm (11:00 am Tour Closed Wait List Only)
- Tuesday, September 24th 10:30 am and 1:30 pm (1:30 pm Tour Closed Wait List Only)
- Friday, September 27th 10:30 am (Closed Wait List Only)
- Monday, September 30th 10:30 am and 1:30 pm (Both Tours Closed Wait List Only)
- Wednesday, October 2nd 10:30 am and 1:30 pm
- Friday, October 4th 10:00 am
- Tuesday, October 8th 10:30 am and 1:30 pm
- Thursday, October 10th 10:30 am
- Tuesday, October 22nd 10:30 am and 1:30 pm
- Thursday, October 24th 10:30 am and 1:30 pm
*Self-guided tours of the property are not available at this time. For safety purposes, we do not permit walkers, canes or strollers on tour routes.
ADMISSION | Adults $11 • Children (5-12) $4 • Students (w/ I.D.) $6 • Seniors (62+) $6