TAKE A DOCENT-LED TOUR OF VIRGINIA ROBINSON GARDENS!
Explore the sights and sounds of Virginia Robinson Gardens guided by one of our master storytellers, a.k.a. docents!
Walking tours take visitors through our six unique botanical gardens, including the majestic King Palm Forest, (the largest collection of King Palms in the Western Hemisphere!)
Tours last approximately 90 minutes and are offered by reservation only. Please check our website for tour dates and times. We are closed Saturdays and Sundays. Garden tours are by reservation only and often book up several weeks in advance. At this time we do not allow self-guided tours. The monthly tour schedule is posted a month in advance. For example the Tour schedule for the month of November will post mid-October.
Please call 310.550.2087 or email us at email@example.com to make your reservation today.
If you are interested in booking a group tour 8 or more guest you much call the office (Group Tours must be made at least 6 weeks prior to the date that you are interested in booking)
We look forward to seeing you!
Listed below is our schedule for the month of January and February. Tours for the month of February will be posted Mid-January.
- Friday January 4th 10:30am (waitlist only) & 1:30pm (waitlist only)
- Monday January 7th 11am (waitlist only)
- Friday January 25th 10:30am (waitlist only) & 1:30pm (waitlist only)
- Monday January 28th 11am (waitlist only)
- Tuesday January 29th 10:30am (waitlist only)
- Monday February 4th 11:00 am (waitlist only)
- Wednesday February 13th 10:30 am
- Friday February 15th 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
- Monday February 25th at 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
*Self-guided tours of the property are not available at this time. For safety purposes, we do not permit walkers, canes or strollers on tour routes.
ADMISSION | Adults $11 • Children (5-12) $4 • Students (w/ I.D.) $6 • Seniors (62+) $6