Virginia Robinson Gardens is available for commercial and non-commercial photoshoots. Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, this lush, 6.2-acre estate, made up of five diverse gardens and unique, historical architecture, provides a dynamic backdrop to any photoshoot.
To inquire about booking a commercial or non-commercial photoshoot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 550-2040. Thank you!
- Requires a FILM LA permit
- We only allow for a crew of 25
- Vehicles such as trailers/vans must be able to fit through an archway that measures 8’ x 8’ or must use an auxiliary parking area.
- Click here for Commercial Shoot Guidelines
- You do not need a permit but your photographer and/or videographer must be a professional and provide valid proof of liability insurance.
- We have 2-hour minimum for non-commercial photography.
- Click here for Non-Commercial Shoot Guidelines
The Virginia Robinson Gardens & Estate is available for both commercial and non-commercial still photography shoots for a scheduled fee, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.—including set up and breakdown time. We close at 4pm, so all persons and equipment must be gone from the premises by 4pm.
Parking is limited so carpooling is necessary. All vehicles must be able to clear an 8’x 8‘ archway. Parking is prohibited on surrounding residential streets (Elden Way).
Sorry, no political, religious, social events or motion picture filming allowed.
Maximum clearance through driveway arch – 7 feet in height and 8 feet in width